Sunday 16 March 2014

A thank you for following this blog

Do you have trouble setting goals in your business, be it writing, drawing or marketing? If you do, I am now giving you a freebie that can help any business. A goal-setting template based on the one I get at the goal-setting brunch I attend every other month. I shall now try to attach it to here, if not then try to put it in the actual post. Here we go. I can't find any button to allow me to insert a document here so shall have to try to put the whole doc in here.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Goal setting by Julie Day

for any business



Name:




My main goal for (month of) …....................................................... is:





To get there I need to do the following:


1.
2.
3.



Goal table



Put your goals in to bite sized steps that you need to reach them for the month.






Bite-sized steps
Obstacles
(what can hold you back)
To do by
Done (tick)
1





2





3





4





5





6





7





8





9





10






Have you managed to do any of your goals for the month? If you have, please let me know either on Facebook or via my Elite Marketing Blog.

Well, it worked better than when I tried to put it into my Internet Marketing Blog yesterday. Hope it displays OK.

3 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Thanks, Julie, this is very helpful.

Julie Day said...

Hiya, Nell. Good to know that someone has picked this up from here. Hope it does help. It helps me when I go to a goal-setting lunch.

Unknown said...

Great post Julie! Nice and easy to understand. The table is helpful to anyone!